MILWAUKEE - The National Weather Service had issued a tornado watch for the southern half of the FOX6 viewing area until 8 p.m. But it was canceled shortly after the line of storms blew through southeast Wisconsin.
CLICK HERE for the complete FOX6 Weather forecast.
Meanwhile, FOX6Now.com offers a variety of extremely useful weather tools to help you navigate the stormy season. They including the following:
FOX6 Storm Center app
FOX6 News app
MAPS AND RADAR
We have a host of maps and radars on the FOX6 Weather page that are updating regularly — to provide you the most accurate assessment of the weather. From a county-by-county view to the Midwest regional radar and a national view — it’s all there. All of these images are at the ready — just one click away.
SCHOOL AND BUSINESS CLOSINGS
When the weather gets a little dicey, schools and businesses may shut down. CLICK HERE to monitor the latest list of closings, cancellations, and delays reported in southeast Wisconsin.
FOX6 WEATHER IN SOCIAL MEDIA
- CLICK HERE to “Like” the FOX6 Weather Team on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to “Like” Rob Haswell on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to “Like” Tom Wachs on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to “Like” Stephanie Barichello on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to "Like" AJ Waterman on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to "Like" Eric Manges on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to “Follow” the FOX6 Weather Team on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to “Follow” Rob Haswell on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to “Follow” Tom Wachs on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to “Follow” Stephanie Barichello on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to "Follow" AJ Waterman on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to "Follow" Eric Manges on Twitter
FOX6 FUTURE FORECASTER
Lastly, FOX6 and Chief Meteorologist Rob Haswell are looking for some smart, fun, outgoing, and weather-loving kids to help with the weather forecasts Friday mornings on WakeUp News. If you have a 6 to 12-year-old child who is into weather and wants to show his or her stuff, then we want to hear from you! CLICK HERE to learn more.