Submit a Contact 6 inquiry

Due to the number of complaints we receive, we need you to know about the kinds of cases we WILL NOT handle. STOP to read through the list below and make sure your issue does not fit within one of these categories.

Contact 6 WILL NOT handle the following cases:

  • Family and child custody: Lawyer referral service, 414-274-6768
  • Doctor, dentist malpractice: File a complaint with the state
  • Veterinarian malpractice: File a complaint with the state
  • Attorney malpractice: Office of Lawyer Regulation, 877-315-6941
  • Landlord / tenant issues: Milwaukee Building Inspectors, 414-286-2268
  • Employee vs. employer: Wisconsin Equal Rights, 414-227-4384
  • Business vs. business: See small claims court in your county
  • Buying a used car: Sold "as is" in Wisconsin. You must have it checked out by a mechanic, not the dealer. Contact 6 cannot help you with problems after your purchase.
  • Neighbor vs. neighbor: See small claims court in your county.

Concerns that fall into the above categories can also be brought to the attention of the FOX6 Investigators.

If you would still like Contact 6 to look into your case, call our recorded information line at 414-586-2666 or CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR FORM.

NOTE: Please include the amount you've paid for goods or services rendered in the body of your complaint.