MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers annual Clubhouse Sale is back! It will take place on Friday, Dec. 3 and Saturday, Dec. 4 at American Family Field – featuring savings of up to 80% off merchandise and apparel – including Cy Young apparel, pennants, pins, and magnets.
Brewers Clubhouse sale 2017
Mascots will be on hand to help fans shop on Friday, from 9-11 a.m. & 4-6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
The Clubhouse Sale will be open to fans from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fans may access the sale by entering through the Hot Corner entrance and following the posted signs to the visiting clubhouse located on the Service Level. The event is cashless. Admission and parking are free.
Brewers Suiteholders and Full Season Seat Holders will gain special early access Wednesday, Dec. 1 from Noon to 6 p.m. while all Season Seat Holders are able to shop from on Thursday, Dec. 2 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Team Store Holiday Specials
Through Dec. 24
- Receive a free gift when you buy a gift card of $50 or more
- Receive a free gift box with a purchase of $50 or more
Dec. 5 – Dec. 11
- 20% off all knit hats
Dec. 12 – Dec. 18
- Special priced men’s, women’s, and youth-sized apparel bundles
Dec. 19 – Dec. 24
- Spend $100, receive 10 percent off your purchase
- Spend $200, receive 20 percent off your purchase
- Spend $300, receive 30 percent off your purchase