MILWAUKEE - Exciting news for Giannis Antetokounmpo freaks: the Milwaukee Bucks star is dropping a new colorway for his second signature shoe, the Nike Air Zoom Freak 2!
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s second signature shoe, the Nike Zoom Freak 2, will be available for purchase in its second colorway at DICK’S Sporting Goods Friday, Aug. 7. And for the first time – in youth sizing.
The classic black and white colorway of the sneaker features oversized swooshes, as well as Antetokounmpo’s traditional triangle logo.
Nike Zoom Freak 2 ‘Black/White’ – August 7th
- Colorway: Black/White
- Price: $129.99 (adult); $74.99 - $99.99 (youth)
- Availability: Adult and Youth online or via Curbside Contactless Pickup
- Shoe Story: Giannis Antetokounmpo launched his Zoom Freak 2 while inside the NBA bubble in Orlando. For the first time, the second colorway of the shoe ‘black/white’ is available. The insoles are a vibrant orange hue which spell out “I Am My Father’s Legacy”, and the outsoles communicate his deep rooted love for his family by carving out the names of both his parents and each of his siblings across the middle/heel. Lastly, the eye-catching patterns of the shoe stand out on and off the court and serve as a tribute to the MVP’s Nigerian culture.
Here’s how DICK’S Curbside Contactless Pickup works:
- Shop online and go to the product details page
- Set your store and select 'Contactless Curbside Pickup'
- Look for your email and drive to the store (pull up to main entrance curb)
- Check in & stay in your vehicle. Tap the I’M CURBSIDE link when you arrive at the store and the teammate will deliver your order to your vehicle's backseat or trunk. You may also call the store and dial "0"