MILWAUKEE -- You have your clothes for going out on the town, comfy clothes for lounging around the house, but what about work wear? Jordan Dechambre joins Real Milwaukee with five tips for workplace fashion success.
Link: Boston Store
5 Tips for Workplace Fashion Success
1. Dress to impress; no matter if you are a manager or entry-level employee.
2. Follow any written company dress code; even if others do not or the code is not enforced.
3. Integrate a bit of your personal style into your work wardrobe so your look never feels stale.
4. Avoid overly trendy pieces; instead, opt for investment attire.
5. Confidence is key; once you create your look, rock it!