GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Packers and the NFL released the 2021 regular season schedule on Wednesday night.
Green Bay will play six prime time or national island games with four of those being played at Lambeau Field. The Packers will take the field three times on Sunday night, one time on Thursday night, one time on Monday night and will host the Browns on Christmas day.
Based on last year's records, the Packers have the fourth toughest schedule in the league, behind the Steelers, Ravens and Bears, all of whom they will face in 2021.
- Week 1: Sunday, September 12 at Saints, 3:25 p.m., FOX6
- Week 2: Monday, September 20 vs. Lions, 7:15 p.m., ESPN
- Week 3: Sunday, September 26 at 49ers, 7:20 p.m., NBC
- Week 4: Sunday, October 3 vs. Steelers, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Week 5: Sunday, October 10 at Bengals, Noon, FOX6
- Week 6: Sunday, October 17 at Bears, Noon, FOX6
- Week 7: Sunday, October 24 vs. Washington, Noon, FOX6
- Week 8: Thursday, October 28 at Cardinals, 7:20 p.m., FOX6
- Week 9: Sunday, November 7 at Chiefs, 3:25 p.m., FOX6
- Week 10: Sunday, November 14 vs. Seahawks, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Week 11: Sunday, November 21 at Vikings, Noon, FOX6
- Week 12: Sunday, November 28 vs. Rams, 3:25 p.m., FOX6
- Week 13: BYE
- Week 14: Sunday, December 12 vs. Bears, 7:20 p.m., NBC
- Week 15: Sunday, December 19 at Ravens, Noon, FOX6
- Week 16: Saturday, December 25 vs. Browns, 3:30 p.m., FOX6
- Week 17: Sunday, January 2 vs. Vikings, 7:20 p.m., NBC
- Week 18: Sunday, January 9 at Lions, Noon, FOX6