- Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Jordan Love
- Running Back: Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon
- Wide Receiver: Allen Lazard, Randall Cobb, Sammy Watkins, Amari Rodgers, Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, Samori Toure
- Tight End: Marcedes Lewis, Robert Tonyan, Josiah Deguara, Tyler Davis
- Offensive Line: David Bakhtiari, Elgton Jenkins, Jon Runyan, Josh Myers, Royce Newman, Yosh Nijman, Jake Hanson, Zach Tom, Sean Rhyan, Rasheed Walker
- Defensive Line: Kenny Clark, Dean Lowry, Jarran Reed, T.J. Slaton, Devonte Wyatt, Jonathan Ford
- Outside Linebacker: Preston Smith, Rashan Gary, Tipa Galeai, Kingsley Enagbare, Jonathan Garvin
- Inside Linebacker: De'Vondre Campbell, Quay Walker, Krys Barnes, Isaiah McDuffie
- Cornerback: Jaire Alexander, Eric Stokes, Rasul Douglas, Keisean Nixon, Shemar Jean-Charles
- Safety: Adrian Amos, Darnell Savage, Dallin Leavitt, Tariq Carpenter, Micah Abernathy*
- *Wednesday, after announcing the initial 53-man roster, the team announced it had released safety Micah Abernathy to create a roster spot for safety Rudy Ford.
- Kicker: Mason Crosby
- Punter: Pat O'Donnell
- Long Snapper: Jack Coco
To reach the 53-player limit, the team released 20 players and waived six with injury designations on Tuesday.
- Released: quarterback Danny Etling; running backs Patrick Taylor, Tyler Goodson and Dexter Williams; wide receivers Juwann Winfree and Travis Fulgham; tight end Sal Cannella; offensive linemen Caleb Jones and Michal Menet; defensive linemen Jack Heflin and Chris Slayton; outside linebackers Kobe Jones and La'Darius Hamilton; inside linebackers Ray Wilborn and Ty Summers; cornerbacks Rico Gafford, Kabion Ento and Kiondre Thomas; safety De'Vante Cross; kicker Ramiz Ahmed
- Waived/injured: wide receiver Ishmael Hyman; tight ends Nate Becker and Alize Mack; defensive lineman Akial Byers; safeties Shawn Davis and Innis Gaines
Running back Kylin Hill is on the physically unable to perform list.
The Packers are allowed to bring cut players back to the practice squad, which is not part of the 53-man roster.
- Signed to practice squad: quarterback Danny Etling; running backs Tyler Goodson and Patrick Taylor; wide receiver Travis Fulgham; offensive lineman Caleb Jones; defensive linemen Jack Heflin and Chris Slayton; outside linebackers La'Darius Hamilton and Kobe Jones; inside linebacker Ray Wilborn; cornerbacks Rico Gafford and Kiondre Thomas
Sixteen players can be carried on the practice squad.