MILWAUKEE -- Need an easy appetizer for your holiday get together? In this week's Dining with Duria, Angelica is making a reuben dip that viewer Rosemarie said she makes every year for Christmas.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
3. In a medium bowl, mix corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard. Then dump into greased casserole dish.
4. Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes until hot & bubbly. NOTE: You can also put all the ingredients in a slow cooker, and heat for on low for 2 hours, until warm and cooked.
5. Serve warm with rye crackers or bread.