MILWAUKEE -- Have you ever heard of Chicken Tinga? Maybe the bacon and chipotle will grab your attention. Chef Michael Feker joins Real Milwaukee with a taco recipe he cooks up at 2Mesa.
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over high heat for 30 seconds.
2. Add the next 9 ingredients and saute on medium high while moving for about 5 minutes
3. Add next 2 ingredient and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Add chicken and cook on each side for 2 minutes.
5. Add chicken broth and cook for another 4 minutes covered.
6. Turn off sauce & Transfer chicken to a large plate and once cool to the touch shred in large pieces
7. Turn sauce on let come to a boil reduce to simmer and return chicken to the sauce and cook together .
8. Season with salt & pepper and serve