MILWAUKEE -- How many times during the week do you say, 'What's for dinner tonight?' What if you could do all your prep work on Sunday -- and be set for the entire week. Foster Deadman, a division chef for US Foods joined the Studio A team with tips.
Grilled Chicken Cous Cous Salad
1) Scale out all above listed ingredients
2) Combine in a large mixing bowl and toss together
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste
4) Can be served warm or cold
Heirloom tomato chicken penne
1) Heat a large saute pan with medium to medium high heat
2) Add garlic sauce and bloom garlic
3) Add tomatoes and continue to cook until the skins blister lightly
4) Add chicken and saute
5) Add sauce and bring to a simmer
6) Add cooked pasta and basil
7) Toss together and garnish with grated parmesan and balsamic glaze.