MILWAUKEE - In an effort to address staffing shortages, the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office is hosting a hiring event Wednesday, July 27 at the Zoofari Conference Center on Bluemound Road, where applicants could get an offer on the spot.
The hiring event will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. This will be their third time hosting a hiring event.
At this event, people will complete an application on-site, interviews will take place immediately after, followed by a background check. Conditional job offers will be made on the spot.
- Requirements include Minimum age of 19 High school graduate or GED recipient No felony convictions for which you have not been pardoned
- Minimum age of 19
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- No felony convictions for which you have not been pardoned
- NO prior training is required
- Applications can be filled out on-site
- Interviews will take place immediately, on-site
- Initial background interviews will be conducted on-site
- And conditional job offers will be made on-the-spot
- All of this should take an hour or less