Fire up the grill and get ready to serve up one heckuva barbecue sauce -- courtesy of Chef Feker.
Servings 2 cups
• 1 cup Dijon Mustard
• 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar
• ¼ cup of brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne
• 1 teaspoon of ground paprika
• 1 teaspoon of ground garlic
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1. Cook the sugar and the vinegar together on low for 5 minutes. Whisk together all other ingredients, except the butter, in a bowl. Add to the vinegar mixture. Bring to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in butter, turn off heat and allow to rest and thicken.
3. When sauce comes to room temperature, transfer to a container with a tight lid and keep refrigerated. This sauce will keep covered in your refrigerator for up to a week.