Construction is picking up. Ryan Luck with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about everything that could impact your commute.
Zoo Interchange North Leg
Friday, March 26 overnight full closure of I-41 Southbound between Burleigh Street and Watertown Plank Road, extended hours 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, March 30 - April 1: Overnight full closure of I-41 Southbound between Burleigh Street and Watertown Plank Road for Southbound traffic shift.
- When I-41 South reopens Thursday morning, the Burleigh Street entrance ramp to I-41 South will be in a new configuration
New Project Closing Kilbourn Tunnels
- The Kilbourn tunnels are closing Monday, 3/29 at 5 a.m. through early August for structural repair
- Northbound exit from I-43 and Northbound entrance to I-43
- Utilize 6th Street and Fond Du Lac Avenue as a detour
Marquette Interchange Resurfacing Project
- Milling & paving of Marquette Interchange and the North/South portion of I-43 to North Avenue will commence in mid-April
- Work will require extended overnight closures Fridays and Saturdays 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.