Chef Feker helps you spice up your next dinner with a Moroccan Rub. It could be what you need to heat things up when Valentine's Day comes around.
• 4, 6-oz loin pieces, butterflied and pounded thin
• 1 teaspoon of Cumin
• 1 teaspoon or coriander
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon of Paprika
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients together and add oil to create a paste.
2. Place the meat in a self-closing bag.
3. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the meat and toss well to coat all meat.
4. Close the bag securely and place in a refrigerator to rest for at least 1 hour.
5. When ready, grill to your liking and enjoy.