Chef Marcello Cardoza shares some simple dinner recipes
Looking for something new to make for dinner? Chef Marcello Cardoza from Buca di Beppo joins FOX6 WakeUp with some simple dinner recipes. Watch the video above to learn how to make Chicken Limone and Baked Ziti.
Rosa Sauce 12 oz.
Ziti Pasta, cooked 16 oz.
Shredded Mozzarella 4 oz.
Ricotta Cheese 2 oz.
Parmesan Breadcrumbs 2 Tbsp.
Chopped Parsley 1 tsp.
1. Heat sauce in a sauté pan over medium heat until bubbly.
2. Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss to mix.
3. Add 2 oz. shredded cheese to pan and toss to mix.
4. Transfer pasta to an oven-safe bowl or ceramic platter.
5. Place dollops of ricotta across top of pasta.
6. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
7. Sprinkle breadcrumbs across pasta.
8. Place in 400°F oven until breading is golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and top with chopped parsley.
White Wine 2 Tbsp.
Fresh Lemon Juice 3 Tbsp.
Heavy Cream 2 Tbsp.
Butter, unsalted ¾ cup
Olive Oil 3 Tbsp.
Chicken Breasts, boneless 3 each
Kosher Salt 1/8 tsp.
Black Pepper 1/8 tsp.
All Purpose Flour ½ cup
Capers, drained 1 Tbsp.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut butter into 1” cubes and let soften at room temperature.
3. Mix white wine and lemon juice in a small sauté pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. (Do Not Bring to a Boil). Stir occasionally with a wire whip and continue to simmer until it has reduced by 2/3.
4. Add cream and simmer, stirring occasionally until mixture has reduced again by half.
5. Reduce heat to low. Add softened butter cubes and stir with a rubber spatula until butter has incorporated into the sauce.
6. Remove pan from heat and place at back of stove to keep warm.
7. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
8. Place flour in plastic bag, add chicken, close bag and shake to coat chicken with flour.
9. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
10. Using tongs, remove chicken from plastic bag and place in non-stick sauté pan.
11. Sauté chicken on each side until golden brown.
12. Place sautéed chicken in a baking dish and bake in pre-heated oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
13. Remove chicken from oven and place on serving platter.
14. Top chicken breasts with the lemon butter sauce and capers.