MILWAUKEE -- Chef Michael Feker joins Real Milwaukee with a recipe he serves at IL MITO.
1. Add 2 tablespoon of E.V.O.O to a large, heavy bottomed sauté pan over medium high heat
2. Sauté the garlic and chili flakes for about 30 seconds. As soon as you see the garlic changing color, add wine. Once the wine evaporates, add the Roma tomatoes
3. When the tomatoes begin to break down,add tomato sauce add shrimp,then
4. Add the green beans and asparagus to the shrimp and cook together
5. Meanwhile start cooking your penne
6. After 1 minutes of cooking the veggies, season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and let rest on simmer
7. Once pasta is cooked, toss the pasta with shrimp and veggies, plus a little bit of pasta water (about
2 tablespoons), and extra drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and enjoy!