MILWAUKEE - Five people were taken to the hospital following a crash Wednesday, Aug. 31 near Teutonia and Mill. The two vehicles involved had serious damage.
According to police, unit#1 disregarded a red light and collided with unit #2. Following the initial collision, unit#1 struck a utility pole. Speed and reckless driving appear to be factors in this crash.
- Driver of unit #1, 19-year-old Milwaukee man, was extricated from the vehicle. He sustained serious injuries.
- Passenger of unit #1, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, sustained non-fatal injuries.
- Passenger of unit #1, a 16-year-old Milwaukee female, sustained non-fatal injuries.
- Driver of unit #2, a 60-year-old Milwaukee man, was ejected from the vehicle. He sustained life-threatening injuries. He is in stable condition.
- Passenger of unit #2, an 11-year-old female, sustained non-fatal injuries.
They were all transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Criminal charges against the driver of unit#1 will be referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office.