Two adults displaced after small kitchen fire in home near 11th & Fiebrantz

MILWAUKEE -- Officials with the Milwaukee Fire Department say two adults were displaced following a small kitchen fire that happened at a home near 11th and Fiebrantz on Tuesday evening, February 23rd.

It happened around 6:00 p.m.

No one was hurt.

The fire was caused by a pan with grease that was on the stove. The fire extended into the wall behind a cabinet.

Damage from this fire is estimated at $30,000 to the home and $10,000 to the contents.

The Red Cross is assisting the two adults who were displaced as a result of this fire.