Man dies from apparent overdose at Milwaukee apartment

MILWAUKEE (WITI) -- A 63-year-old man died from an apparent drug overdose at an apartment on Milwaukee's northwest side on Friday, March 7th.

A 54-year-old woman discovered the man in the building on N. Servite Dr. and was so distraught, she drank bleach in a suicide attempt. She is now being treated at a hospital for chemical burns.

Milwaukee police are awaiting the medical examiner's report on the official cause of death on the man.

Monitor FOX6 News and for updates on this developing story.