Fire damages home in Franklin; one person treated for smoke inhalation

FRANKLIN (WITI) -- Franklin police and fire departments responded to a single-story house fire early Friday morning, November 14th.

It happened around midnight in the area of W. Ryan Road and 112th Street.

According to officials, the fire originated in the kitchen and cost approximately $90,000 in damage.

Authorities say the resident was able to exit the residence safely and was treated on the scene for smoke inhalation.

No further details have been released.