Developing: One person taken to the hospital after stove fire at apartment complex

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee fire officials say one person was taken to the hospital following an appliance/stove fire that occurred near N. 76th and Brown Deer Road on Wednesday night, July 15th.

It happened at an apartment complex on N. Servite Drive.

The call came in around 8:15 p.m.

One person was taken to Columbia St. Mary's Hospital. The extent of injuries suffered is unclear.

No further details have yet been released.

Monitor FOX6 News and for updates.