MILWAUKEE -- Mike Burns with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about upcoming road construction.
1/21 Monday overnight:
NEW TRAFFIC PATTERN - PROCEED WITH CAUTION
• Full I-94 EAST (SB) closure from Ryan Road to County G.
• All traffic on I-94 North-South, between Ryan Road and County G, will be crossed over to the current northbound side of I-94 through mid-summer 2019.
Three lanes will be maintained.
• I-94 EAST (SB) off and on-ramps to 7 Mile Road will also close through mid-summer 2019.
7 MILE RAMP CLOSURE DETOUR:
• Ryan Road, Seven Mile Road, County G, West Frontage Road, 27th Street, East Frontage Road and WIS 38.
Travelers can expect another I-94 EAST (SB) traffic switch from College Avenue to Ryan Road late February/early March.
I-41/43/I-894 MILWAUKEE COUNTY HIGHWAY LIGHTING MAINTENANCE PROJECT
• For some general lighting maintenance in the metro area, travelers can expect to see some ramp and lane closures at night along I-894
RYAN ROAD INTERCHANGE at I-94
• Tuesday, Ryan Road (EB/WB) at I-94 opened to 3 lanes (picture included)
• The Ryan Road Park n Ride lot is open with limited capacity.