MILWAUKEE- - CVS Health is expanding its coronavirus testing program by opening four new test sites in the Greater Milwaukee area at select CVS Pharmacy drive-thru locations.
The additional test sites, opening Friday, June 26, will be offering coronavirus testing services to insured and uninsured patients, with no out-of-pocket costs.
The four locations opening in the Greater Milwaukee area include:
A total of seven new sites will open throughout Wisconsin where there is demand for more local testing, with a total of 14 test sites from CVS Health in the state. They are among more than 1,400 locations serving 33 states and the District of Columbia.
Details on new test sites:
A complete list of CVS Pharmacy drive-thru test sites can be found below:
7 new test sites opening on June 26:
• CVS Pharmacy, 5740 South Packard Avenue, Cudahy, WI 53110
• CVS Pharmacy, 5220 West Rawson Avenue, Franklin, WI 53132
• CVS Pharmacy, 930 Main Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
• CVS Pharmacy, 6701 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705
• CVS Pharmacy, 3860 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
• CVS Pharmacy, 1316 West Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53204
• CVS Pharmacy, 3915 Durand Avenue, Racine, WI 53405
7 test sites presently ppened:
• CVS Pharmacy, 2149 Prairie Avenue, Beloit, WI 53511
• CVS Pharmacy, 3710 57th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53144
• CVS Pharmacy, N 83 W 15550 Appleton Avenue, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
• CVS Pharmacy, 1650 Farwell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
• CVS Pharmacy, 2135 Silvernail Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
• CVS Pharmacy, 1108 N 14th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081
• CVS Pharmacy, 1130 West Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189