The fire was able to spread inside the building due to a door that had been left open.
The fire entered the kitchen before the building's sprinkler system went off and began extinguishing the fire.
Firefighters were able to fully extinguish the flames within two minutes of the call coming in.
Two were injured while trying to fight the fire, though they reportedly sustained minor injuries. Both were taken to the hospital.
Initial damage estimates are at $100,000 total for the building and its contents.