ALDI hosting hiring event for Milwaukee-area stores
MILWAUKEE (WITI) -- ALDI will host a hiring event for its Milwaukee-area stores on Thursday, May 2nd.The event will be held from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at 275 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee.
Opportunities within ALDI include cashier, shift manager and manager trainee.
The hiring event is in preparation for the upcoming Milwaukee-area store openings that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds