MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee's first arts hotel, Saint Kate, opens Tuesday, June 4!
About Saint Kate Arts Hotel (website)
The name Saint Kate gives nod to Saint Catherine—the patron saint of artists and the original champion of the creative process—and then spins around and walks firmly in a bold, modern, new direction.
She’s the supporter, the encourager, the instigator. The one whose confidence makes you feel more confident. The one who tells you: don’t worry about what anyone else thinks, your path is the right path. And when you doubt yourself, when you wonder whether the creative pursuit is worth it, she’s ready to remind you: there’s beauty in the process. Keep going.
Whether you’re looking for a space to host your next conference, meeting, or private event, Saint Kate is a one-of-its-kind destination for travelers, artists, and the community. Saint Kate welcomes you.
Saint Kate at a Glance
- Open to the public spring 2019
- 219 elegant guestrooms
- 11,597 square feet of meeting space
- 5 unique culinary experiences
- Black box theatre
- Multiple gallery and exhibition spaces
- Walking distance from notable art attractions in Milwaukee’s entertainment district, the Third Ward and the Fiserv Forum
You can learn more about Saint Kate Arts Hotel HERE.