MILWAUKEE -- Families won't get gathering around the dinner table this Easter -- but that doesn't mean we have to skip all the treats. Jennifer Goldbeck with Delicately Delicious joins FOX6 WakeUp with three sweet recipes to try at home.
1. Bunny and Carrot Cupcakes
2. Easter Garden Brownies
3. Easter Bunny Butt Chocolate Dessert Dip
Recipe (from 4sonsrus.com )
Your choice of cookies for dipping - Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, nilla wafers, or any other cookies
1. Put nilla wafers in a sealable plastic bag and crush until fine (or you can use a food processor)
2. Put cream cheese, cocoa powder, butter, chocolate chips, and sugars in a large bowl.
3. Knead the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Roll into one large ball, 2 medium balls, and one smaller ball. If these are too soft, place on a plate and put in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to stiffen a bit
5. Roll each ball in nilla wafer crumbs.
6. Assemble the bunny butt by placing the large ball in the center of a plate, all the small ball to the top for the tail, and slightly flatten the medium sized balls to make 'feet' and attach in a triangle formation to the tail.
7. Add pink M&M`s to feet to make the underside of the 'paws'
8. Surround with an assortment of cookies and serve.